Let’s discuss the question: how to extrude cut on a curved surface solidworks. We summarize all relevant answers in section Q&A of website Domainedevilotte.com in category: Blog Technology. See more related questions in the comments below.
How do you extrude a curved surface in Solidworks?
- Sketch the profile of the surface.
- Click Extruded Surface (Surfaces toolbar) or Insert > Surface > Extrude.
- Set the PropertyManager options. Extruded surface using Mid Plane from sketched spline.
- Click OK . Resulting extruded surface.
How do you extrude a curved surface on shape?
- Create a sketch with the shape that you want on a plane. This plane needs to be above your part.
- Extrude Remove the sketch Up To the face of your part. While in the extrude menu, press the offset button to offset the extrude into your shape.
Extruded Cut on Curved Surface
Images related to the topicExtruded Cut on Curved Surface
How do you project a curve to a surface in Solidworks?
To project a curve: Click Project Curve on the Curves toolbar, or Insert > Curve > Projected. Use this selection to project a sketched curve onto a model face. Under Sketch to Project , select the curve in the graphics area or from the flyout FeatureManager design tree.
How do you cut extrude?
- Open a sketch on a face or plane, and sketch a profile of the cut. …
- Click Extruded Cut or Revolved Cut (Features toolbar), or click Insert > Assembly Feature > Cut , then Extrude or Revolve.
- Set the options as needed in the Extrude or Revolve PropertyManager.
How do you cut a hole in SolidWorks?
- Select a planar face on which to create the hole.
- Click Simple Hole (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Hole > Simple.
- In the PropertyManager, set the options.
- Click OK to create the simple hole.
- Right-click the hole feature in the model or the FeatureManager design tree, and select Edit Sketch.
extruded cut on curved surface
Images related to the topicextruded cut on curved surface
How do you cut a thread on a cylindrical surface SolidWorks?
Creating a Cut Thread
- Click Offset.
- Click Reverse Direction .
- Set Offset Distance to 1.00mm.
How do you project a curved surface?
- Turn on the projector and display an image. …
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Settings menu and press Enter.
- Select the Geometric Correction setting and press Enter.
- Select the Curved Surface setting and press Enter. …
- Select the Correct Shape setting and press Enter.
Can you extrude cut a surface solidworks?
Using the SOLIDWORKS Surface Extrude feature, we can extrude the boundary edges of a face of a solid body or edges of a surface body in a customized direction.
How do you extrude a curved surface in Creo?
- Add a new plane above the curved surface and draw a sketch on it.
- Click on Offset on the Editing Tab.
- Select the curved surface (hold down the Alt key to do this)
- Select the ‘With Draft’ option top left corner of screen.
- Click in the sketch collector box and select your sketch.
- Add the depth you require.
Solidworks Tutorial…..How To Use Use Projected Curve \u0026 Its Extrude/Extrude Cut.
Images related to the topicSolidworks Tutorial…..How To Use Use Projected Curve \u0026 Its Extrude/Extrude Cut.
How do you edit a cut-Extrude in SolidWorks?
If you enter the wrong distance to extrude to: and exit the boss-extrude dialog without correcting it, go to the design tree, right-click on the extrude name, and find the “edit feature” button in the box of options that appears above the mouse. The dialog will reopen and you can edit the properties of the extrude.
How do you remove cut-Extrude in SolidWorks?
Select a plane to define an extrude direction normal to the plane. To remove the faces defining the extrude from the model after extruding, click Delete original faces. The green area is the face defining the extrude.
- extrude to curved surface solidworks
- how to make a curved surface in solidworks
- how to cut a hole on a curved surface in solidworks
- solidworks extrude cut imported surface
- extrude cut surface solidworks
- how to extrude cut a sphere in solidworks
- extruded cut up to surface solidworks
- solidworks groove on curved surface
Information related to the topic how to extrude cut on a curved surface solidworks
Here are the search results of the thread how to extrude cut on a curved surface solidworks from Bing. You can read more if you want.
You have just come across an article on the topic how to extrude cut on a curved surface solidworks. If you found this article useful, please share it. Thank you very much.